MerchantWords Crack Amazon FBA Software Cracked Free Download 2022
MerchantWords Crack was the very first Amazon keyword tool available. We collect and analyze billions of global customer searches and Amazon product data so you have the best information available to build a successful brand.
MerchantWords crack works with Amazon Toolkit, you can gain a comprehensive overview of the research market, learn more about product capabilities, and optimize listings and campaigns for discovery. The MerchantWords crack helps you easily find emerging search trends, high-quality keywords, keyword search volume, and search volume history, as well as reliable information on the competition, product pricing, and shipping so you can connect with the right customers and increase your sales.
MerchantWords crack has been doing this longer than anyone in the industry and collected more keywords right from the Amazon search bar than anyone. This means that we have had many years (and hundreds of billions of data points) to perfect our methods. And we are constantly improving and improving our processes to get the most accurate and meaningful results.
MerchantWords Crack Main Features:
Load your Amazon company
- With our keyword research tools and services, you can unleash product capabilities, understand the competitive landscape, create successful marketing campaigns, increase your traffic, and ultimately increase your sales and business.
Keyword identification and tracking
- Our Amazon Keyword Tool helps you identify customer searches and competitor ranking conditions.
- Discover new trends and top-ranked products find new niches and marketing opportunities
- Winning strategy get statistics that will improve your clicks and sales.
- Attract more buyers through competition.
Best set of Amazon marketing tools in one place
- ASIN More: Powerful reverse ASIN lookup tool
- Classic search: Keywords, volume, and seasonality
- Collections: Create and save keyword lists
- Digital shelf: Find out how to beat your competition
- New trends: An exclusive look at new research
- Keyword Explorer: Analyze and edit your research
- Keyword multiplier: Associated and optional keywords
- Market analysis: Attract more buyers through competition
- Page 1 Products: The best products for all keywords
- Group search: Simultaneous search for multiple keywords or ASINs
Billions of ideas
- After analyzing hundreds of millions of products and indexing billions of searches since 2012, we’ve learned to maintain reliable keyword data and performance metrics at all times. Amazon is constantly updating its search algorithms, so when we detect a change, our algorithms evolve as well.
- Includes estimated search volume
- Unlimited search and download CSV
- Fast and friendly support
- Find out what Amazon shoppers are looking for. You will know what is in demand on Amazon.com where people buy, not just on the Internet.
- Global data for 170 million Amazon keywords for the US, UK, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, and Canada.
- Real Search: We collect the search terms that real online shoppers use every day when shopping on Amazon, Jet, and Walmart.com. If someone was looking for it, then it is in our database.
- Search volume: Our international database contains over 170 million keywords. We know which search terms are the most popular, the least popular, and which synonyms can drive sales.
- Relevant and accurate data. Develop very specific key phrases that will help buyers find what you are selling. Increase product awareness, learn about customer demand, seasonality and unlock new opportunities.
- Search volume on Amazon.com. We estimate search volume will guide your search so you can focus on your top keywords.
- Dominate Your Niche With Undiscovered Keyword Opportunities: With 20 million keywords in our database, you can dominate any niche, no matter how specific.
- Check out popular Kindle research – see what’s on sale before you start writing. And know what keywords to use to get customers to find you.
MerchantWords Crack Support:
- Keyword research
- Exact search volume
- Large search volume
- Competitor products
- Dominant categories
- Comparison of indices
- Download the report
- Future updates and integration
- Professional support
- All trading platforms
MerchantWords Crack Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access MerchantWords ASIN search?
To search for ASINs in the MerchantWords Keyword Tool, you must be a Silver, US Pro, Global, Gold, or Platinum plan. Customers who subscribe to discounted plans can renew their subscription to receive this information.
Can you search by ASIN on marketplaces in all countries?
Yes, currently you can search ASIN and Reverse ASIN for the 11 Amazon marketplaces on MerchantWords.
When you buy an listing from MerchantWords Listing Advisor, you receive:
An Amazon search engine optimization specialist will do extensive research on your brand, product, market, and competition.
Category expert from our US team of seasoned writers who are dedicated keyword specialists and seasoned ecommerce editors.
Customized business writing to match your brand’s voice and style.
Fully optimized list that includes handwritten title, bulleted lists of product features, and product description (text and HTML).
A comprehensive list that matches your category’s style guidelines, as well as Amazon’s Terms of Service, including number of characters, words to avoid, and more.
Personalized feedback on non-copied items in your ad that may affect your product’s discoverability.
Free Bonus # 1: A list of internal search terms for maximum discovery and traffic generation.
Free Bonus # 2: A set of keywords in CSV format with the terms and estimated search volume for them at time of delivery.
Satisfaction Guarantee: Have any concerns about the finished product? No problem, just email us with your specific comments and we’ll be happy to invite you to rewrite.
Can you generate a report for multiple ASINs? What if I have hundreds?
Yes, we can generate an Amazon keyword report for multiple ASINs. If you need multiple search query reports or a specific dataset for hundreds of ASINs, we’ll get back to you with more details and pricing.
What’s in the report?
Each Keyword Advisor research report includes thousands of keywords directly from the Amazon search bar and your Amazon competitors. You will receive the monthly search volume, number of qualifying products, number of reviews and categories at the time of data publication. You’ll also receive our own Market Opportunity Score for each keyword, showing the most popular searches with the least competition.
How can I use these keywords?
You can use the Amazon keywords from the Keyword Advisor research report for product research and development, list optimization, and PPC campaigns. Some of our customers have also used these keywords on other advertising platforms such as Google.
How is the report prepared?
We’ve spent years researching high intent to buy keywords. The Keyword Advisor gives you access to the same Amazon keyword generator that our authors use to generate keyword reports for our SEO optimization service. Just give us your ASIN and we’ll do the rest.
How to Download, Install, and Use?
- The first thing is to download the MerchantWords Crack files through the given link.
- Run the installation file “setup.exe” and keep clicking until it prompts you to select the installation folder.
- During the installation process, please indicate the location on the disc where you want to install the software.
- After the installation process is complete, do not start the software immediately.
- Open the Readme file, You should find it in the installation folder.
- After selecting a folder, execute the Patch file hit the next button/Copy the keygen file and paste it into it.
- The correction may take a few seconds, and it will be Cracked.
- After finishing the process, a shortcut appears on the desktop.
- Now restart your system.
MerchantWords Crack Discover product capabilities, track your competitors, create successful marketing campaigns, and grow your sales and business with our tools and services. Each month, MerchantWords collects all the research that customers use to buy from Amazon. These hundreds of millions of keywords allow us to show first-page search results for hundreds of millions of products in the Amazon Marketplace. With this information, Amazon tells us (and you, the seller) who your closest competitors are in the market. These ASINs aren’t just the bestsellers in your category. Brands and retailers are also more likely to outperform them by improving their marketing strategies.